Membership of the CCH is your statement of solidarity. It brings your organisation into the co-operative movement, and provides you with a direct channel through which you can help to shape the future of co-operative housing in the UK. We are all working together to keep the housing co-operative movement strong and sustainable. Housing co-ops do a fantastic job through local people making good common sense decisions about their homes and neighbourhoods, but in an increasingly difficult external environment, co-op members face greater challenges to keep their co-op successful.
- Leadership, influence and policy insight – everything that is happening in the world of social housing relevant to housing co-ops
- Practical help and advice on the running of your co-op – by phone or email, this includes exclusive access to Anthony Collins Solicitors legal services helpline
- Resources, training and events – including reduced member rates at our fabulous annual conference, our document store of policies, guidance notes and networking events
- Network sharing and good practice – access to our member only section on the CCH website, regular e-bulletins and annual networking forums
- Up-to-date information on how to expand – including developing or refurbishing new homes including advice on grant availability
To access the CCH membership area of the website you will need to decide who your 3 lead officers are and email their names to email@example.com. Your designated officers will need to register below and we will activate membership once we have received membership payment. Please make sure you include the name of your co-operative within the registration signup. We can then authorise access.
The CCH annual membership fee is based on the number of members that your co-op has; the flat fee is £100 plus £2.50 per member; to become a CCH member please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org