Community Led Homes training programme for enablers – Living in Community Led Housing
February 3 @ 9:00 am - February 4 @ 4:00 pm
The third round of the Community Led Homes training programme for enablers and advisors of community led housing groups and projects is being held over the next 4 months. There are four modules which each run over two days.
This session will cover:
- Managing a housing scheme
- Housing management and maintenance
- Financial management
- Excellence in governance – statutory, legal and regulatory responsibilities
- Long term business planning
- Identifying and managing risk
The venue is in central Newcastle very near the train station and there is concessionary parking in a local multi storey car park at £4.50 per day. It is fully accessible. Delegate spaces are limited to 30.
Free places are available but professional organisations will be charged. Please contact email@example.com for more information.