CCH member forum September 2018
September 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The CCH Member Forum is an opportunity for CCH members to discuss issues of importance to our sector and to influence what the CCH does for its members.
If you are from a CCH member organisation and wish to attend, please e‑mail email@example.com by 7th September 2018
Agenda items include:
- co-ops contributing to new housing supply, with particular focus on the new Community Housing Fund
- the Government’s Social Housing Green Paper (if available)
- A Voice for Tenants
- CCH guidance on health and safety, General Data Protection Regulations and other issues
- awards for housing co-ops
- discussion on other issues of importance to members
This event is for CCH member organisations and is FREE. On this one-off occasion we are also allowing non-CCH member organisations to attend so that they can understand more about what CCH membership means.
Download event flyer here