The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham B2 5EP
Wednesday 29th March 2017 – 2pm to 5pm
Download event flyer here
Because of work done by CCH and others, housing co-ops have been exempt from most of the policy changes introduced by the current Government. The CCH Member Forum is an opportunity for CCH members to discuss issues of importance to our sector and to influence what the CCH does for its members.
If you are from a CCH member organisation and wish to attend, please e‑mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th March 2017
Agenda items include:
- update and discussion on housing policy changes
- discussion on growth and the CCH’s guide on develop new co‑operative and community led housing
- long term finance planning and planned maintenance
- governance issues for housing co-operatives
- consultation on co-operative movement housing strategy
This event is for CCH member organisations only. It is FREE for CCH member organisations.